

Annabelle does the most random "kid" things that are oh so normal for well, curious kids. She basically will do anything and everything that you are warned about by the doctor at a well checkup. She has done things like paint a mural on the wall with her dirty diaper, put pens in outlets, cut her hair, overdose on Benadryl...the list could go on and on. Today she got into my powder and looked like a geisha before she was done! I really didn't mind too much, but when it comes to using the camera and putting her fingerprints all over the lens, I get a little more irritated.
These pictures are of the things she thought were interesting...including me coming towards her when I figured out what she was doing.


12 years ago


2 remarks:
So funny! Annabelle and Cooper must be friends.......Great pictures!
She cracks me up!
Post a Comment