Friday, August 22, 2008

The Milk Box

I had my friend Josie come over to let our kids play. They have such a blast! This time they were exploring things and putting bugs in the milk box. I didn't think anything of them playing in there, but then Annabelle came back and started ripping out the Styrofoam.
This is Annabelle when I discovered her tearing up the inside of my milk box.
The funny thing is that after I gave her a time-out I asked her why she got a time-out and she said that she was playing with the snow. I smiled at that one and realized that she didn't mean to be malicious.

5 remarks:

Snake River Forest Products said...

I love the new layout! Are you coming to the BBQ today? Hope to see you there.

MEG said...

Hey Romers! I am gld you found our blog! Your kids are so darling!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are darling!! Hey, question for you... I was looking at a friend of our's named Will Moscoso on facebook that Andy knows from his mission in Peru and noticed that he had Mark listed as one of his friends. How does Mark know him? Small world...

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

Heidi! What beautiful children you have! Yes, I miss the softball clan too. Unlike the rest of you, my age is showing. Someone should plan a "softball" lunch or something! Glad to see you blogging. I like keeping up with "MY" girls!

The Ahmed Family said...

Hey Heidi, The girls look like thier having a lot of fun back at home! But we really miss hanging out with you guys too. Sarinha still asks about the girls... and i keep telling her maybe next year ( I hope!)You know right after you left Nyla had a doctors appointment and she was really under weight. She only weighed 9 lbs 8 oz (that meant she only had gained 1 lb in 3 months). So I started her on formula and she gained almost 2 lbs in 1 week! I felt terrible! I had thought for sure that i was producing enough milk. I am so glad she is doing well now though... I was a bit scared. I found out how to do the selective coloring on photoshop. I don't know if you've had time to mess with it. Well I will try and update my blog ASAP. ~Tiffany