Friday, August 22, 2008

A Real Mommy

Abbi has the most natural motherly instincts. She is so wonderful with Brooks and asks to hold him or for me to put him down so she can play with him.If you can't tell in these pictures, Abbi has "a baby in her tummy". She uses a winnie the Pooh ball and tucks it under her shirt. She never has only one baby. She is always coming to me and saying things like "this baby just came out and her name is Tiffany, but I have another one in my tummy now".
She is just so sweet to watch with any baby whether it is alive or just a baby doll.
She uses this empty cart to tote her babies around outside. After we came back from California I went through all of their toys and put a few in the D.I. pile. She was begging to have toys outside so I decided to let them just have these babies for outside. They were on cloud nine!
I'm so glad Annabelle and Abbi have someone to play with. Abbi is so good for Annabelle, and Annabelle has definately helped Abbi to get out of her element. We have great kids.

1 remarks:

jmholloway said...

I love to watch little girls with their babies. It is cool to see them figure out the world and their role in it. Your family is precious.

Mindi Gropp Holloway :)

ps I imagine it is wierd to recieve a comment from someone you don't know, but I grew up with Mark in Waco. He and my brother, Kyle, were really good friends. I hope I didn't freak you out.