When I saw Mark from the front after cuting his hair I thought of the movie Princess Bride. Mark is always making a voice like Vizzini saying the line "everyone knows that iokane powder comes from Australia".

O.k. Paul, we all know you're dying to know what your brothers would look like if they end up with your hairline. Well, Mark and I thought we'd humor you.
12 years ago


4 remarks:
That's awesome, haha!
I have to admit, you guys got it close, only I don't have sideburns and I have never posed like that.
Heidi -- you do know that you will probably never get Mark to grow his hair out ever again. Not combing your hair is a blessing only given to select individuals.
Plus, Mark is too picky. He will never be able to handle his hair going through the awkward stage it must travel before it fully grows in.
Welcome to the club brother, welcome.
I will be posting another picture I have of you when I think of some appropriate words to go with it -- and its not the picture our whole family loves of you kissing grandma, which is located here: texasromer.blogspot.com/2007/12/happy-40th-birthday-carrie.html.
I love this because it is awesome
Oh no you didn't! We love and miss you.
- Carrie
Post a Comment