Abbi and Annabelle have absolutely loved being back here at home. When I noticed that our sprinklers were set for the middle of the day I told the girls to hurry and get their swimsuits on so they could play in the water. They were ecstatic!
I got distracted with Brooks and I was surprised when I turned around and found that the girls got out the winter hats.
I guess that there is more than one use for dad's hats.
The girls loved to put their heads in the sprinkler and watch the hats fly off.
They had so much fun for quite a while!
Abbi is so beautiful! Messy hair or not! 
Annabelle is the cutest, most fearless girl who gets a high from doing gutsy things. It makes me laugh everyday. She does things like run through freezing water to take her own breath away. She falls off her bike and before thinking about it she says, "I'm o.k. Mom".
I really enjoyed seeing them have fun in the sprinklers. I feel like I'm a successful mom if they are having a fun day and smiling while they pick up their toys.


1 remarks:
YOU are an awesome mom and have beautiful children!
Post a Comment