Thursday, August 21, 2008

Having Fun in the Morning Sun

These girls have been getting up around 6 a.m. and want to go out to play by 8 a.m. While we were in CA for the summer they couldn't step foot outside the front door alone, without me freaking out. I guess they are really loving their freedom here at the house.
Abbi woke up with a sour disposition, but really she was trying hard not to smile.

This hair-do is self explanatory for Annabelle. It explains her without having to use words. I'm glad there is laughter that comes with that girl. She definately brightens our days.

2 remarks:

Anonymous said...

I miss these cute girls!

Little Farmer Family said...

How fun!! I can't wait for my kids to get old enough to get along. :) Where did you find your background? I think you should keep this one! :)