
I haven't been bringing Brooks into the pool with us when we go swimming because I didn't think he'd like it. (O.k. another HUGE reason is that I have Abbi and Anni to watch over and the fact that Annabelle is definitely not afraid of the water.) So I brought him in the water with us in his little floatie and he loved it. He would take a deep breath when Annabelle would jump in by him unexpedly and splash him, but considering it was hot out he was great after the initial shock. 
Brooks is such an easy baby to have around. He is not shy with his smiles, and loves to give them out. All around he is just a joy every moment! I couldn't ask for better kids.
12 years ago


3 remarks:
Okay, Did you use the instructions on cutest blog on the block to make your background? Becuase I did and I can not get it to load correctly. Let me know!!
heidi your boy is so cute!! looks like you all are having so much fun and your girls are so big and you look so so good!! hows having a boy? well its good to see that your family is doing well!!
HA HA, ck out that chub! I think he and Enzo probably wear the same size of everything by now. Enzo is only 17 lbs.
Post a Comment