I think I have a mild case of O.C.D when it comes to my blog. I have gone nuts about the whole background thing! I can't seem to settle on a background, or even a general look for more than a week or two. I hope this one sticks for a while, but I also hope to make my own header as soon as I get some awsome software to help me do with digital scrapbooking. Well, at least it will keep you guessing every time you check us out. I think I can focus on posting(the thing that really counts) for a while now. Today is a wonderful day!!!
12 years ago


1 remarks:
Whatever, I've been stuck with mine forever and I hate it. Remember when you called me for advice, ya, well I think you need to help ME now. =) Love you Heidi, I can't wait to be able to come visit and let the boys play.
Post a Comment