Saturday, July 26, 2008

Having a Grand Time

This is Brook's first time in a baby swing. Although he didn't do much swinging, he loved every minute.

Abbi is so awesome as a big sister!!! Brooks loves having her play with him. She can always get a smile from him, and she's always giving him kisses and hugs. Kids are so sweet!


Annabelle was just loving every moment of her swinging. Her and Abbi love to put their heads back and make wishes. Annabelle's favorite is being tickled in the swing. I don't know if it is the tickling or the anticipation of it that gets her more.

2 remarks:

JahnkeFam said...

Hi Heidi,

Looks like your family is doing well:) It's nice to see you & your cute blog. Congrats on your new baby:) Your girls are precious! Take Care,

Sharla
jahnkefam5.blogspot.com

Tyra said...

Oh my goodness!!!! You changed it again and it looks fabulous! It looks like you figured out photoshop to me :) We will totally have to get together and digi scrap the day away, when I get back!
Sorry I missed your call today, we had the funeral of my friend and all the events surrounding it, so we were gone ALL day. Now, when I listened to your message I figured it was too late to call. But, I would LOVE to know how to do the background on my own. HOW FUN!!!! I cannot wait.......