Thursday, July 31, 2008

All Girl Through & Through

I found Abbi and Annabelle some shades from a store here called Janie & Jack. It was the most adorable store, and I could have bought everything they had!

Abbi was sporting her dad's baseball hat. I think even when she is trying to be tough, the girl in her just shines through even more. In this picture I see my mother. I remember seeing a picture of my mom with her two sisters and I can say that Abbi is definitely related to her Grandma Beahm. (That's a great thing mom!)

Ever since I can remember Abbi loves to cross her legs. I remember having an ultrasound while I was pregnant with her and she had her ankles crossed. If she is in her car seat she is always crossing her legs. From crossing her legs and always wearing dresses, to knowing how to dance and be graceful without any teaching she is just good at being "girly". She is a perfect princess at heart.

0 remarks: