
Mark and I are adventurers. Every weekend we ask each other "so where to this weekend". We love to go into the city, be outdoors, walk the malls, go swimming, or even just take a drive. We love to get out with the kids.
Last weekend we decided to drive to Lake Tahoe. We were thinking we'd be able to go on a little hike and just be in nature. Well, we were surprised when we got there and there were more people than here in the city. Traffic was crazy and you couldn't see the beach for all the people, but we found a little hike where we could have some quiet and listen to the wind in the trees. I was able to take a deep breath and realize just how much I love the mountains. We are so blessed to have such beauty around us. I am extremely excited to get back to our house and just be HOME! 4 months is a long summer "vacation"? We have had a great adventure.
12 years ago


2 remarks:
Yeah! You figured it out!!! It looks so good :) When are you guys headed back to Idaho? I kept meaning to ask if you guys wanted to add another person to your carpool for kindergarten? I really don;t think I have even ever met abby eaton, but I would love to join the carpool to save us all some time and gas! Let me know!
Heidi your hair is getting long- it looks really cute. I'm glad you guys have had a good time in CA. Can you believe our girls are starting kindergarten?!?
Post a Comment