Thursday, July 3, 2008

If You Look Close...

In Annabelle's birthday pictures you can see that she has a big hickey on her upper lip. I took her to the park for a picnic but when we got home I asked her to wash up because she had a chocolate mug. I was a little distracted with feeding Brooks and putting him to bed and didn't realize that she had done what I had asked. I insisted that she wash again and she got a little frustrated with me and said "but mom, it won't come off!" That is when I looked a little closer and found that she had given herself a rather large hickey from her chocolate milk carton. I had to laugh. Annabelle is such a joy to have around. She is definately teaching me to laugh through life.

4 remarks:

Brittany said...

Happy birthday, Annabelle! (Her card's in the mail--sorry it will be late!) Your blog looks AWESOME, Heid. Have a great weekend!

Audrey said...

Hey Heidi,
I am so glad you found me to, in fact where are are you? I haven't seen you in forever. Your little family is so cute. How fun.

The McClellan Family said...

Annabelle is so funny! I love the look from the money! I can't believe how old they all look and it's only been a summer!

{ Lana Cox } said...

Hi Heidi, I just came across your blog. You have a beautiful family!