



My sister Jenny came with her husband and son to hang out for a week. We had fun at Alcatraz and spent two days in San Fancisco. Of course the boys wouldn't go without a baseball game, but this time they went to the Oakland A's because that is Jon's team.
12 years ago


5 remarks:
Alcatraz is awesome, I loved going there. Are you guys coming home soon? We should get together for a BBQ or something. It does look like you are having fun though. We just started a family blog also and that is how I found yours. snieffamily.blogspot.com Hope to see you guys soon!
Looks like a fun trip. We must be blogging at the same time, I just got your message!
Heidi,
What a fun trip! It was really interesting to see Alcatraz when we went a couple of years ago. Any trip to the bay is so fun. We should get together to play next week. We're going to Colorado for a family reunion this week but we'll be back on Monday. Talk to you soon.
Melissa
Hey! LOVE the new background! Did you want me to make a header for you? I can not remember what we had decided :) Looks like you guys are doing tons of fun stuff!
Hey I heard they are going to build a hotel on Alcatraz- that'd be a kinda creepy hotel to stay at knowing the history of the island. Anyways I was about to change my background too - does that mean I have ADD or something? or that I crave change? Love ya Heidi- wish we were closer!
Post a Comment