My sisters Katie & Jenny came over to work together on canning. We thought it would go pretty smooth if all we had to do was canning, but we didn't stop to consider 6 kids under 5years old. I think our canning would be better called juggling.

Our support group...Annabelle, Tristan, Abbigail, Braxton, Christian, & Brooks was in his bouncy chair. We let the kids watch lots of movies and used all the bribes we could to keep them occupied.

The kids were really quiet, so we decided to check on them to see what mischief they were up to, and found them in the toy box.

Tristan, Christian, & Annabelle loved to hide in the toy box and close the lid.
Feeding all the kids was quite a chore when the kitchen is covered in canning goods and jars.
Sometimes I would love to be able to feed the kids in a trough. Fill it up and say have at it...
My friend Ashlie Martin and her friend Briant came to say HI. She called me to see what we were up to and asked if I would let her come over to help can and put the kids to bed. She is so sweet! She loves to play with my kids and is the cutest thing with them too.


2 remarks:
I must say that I am impressed with your canning. I have only done it once with my grandmother. I have always wanted to learn how and make it a yearly tradition. Well done!
Mindi :)
You would totally be the favorite aunt if you came over and canned with the kids. We'd be powerhouses. I'll do crafts and you teach them canning. WE ARE THE BEST AUNTS EVER!!! ;)
Post a Comment