Brooks is such a happy, loving baby, and a sweet joy to have in our lives. It doesn't take much coaxing for him to crack a smile, and when he gives in it seems to fill the room.
He is 6 months this week! I can't believe how quickly it has passed and how sad it makes my heart.
I love to see him grow and develop perfectly, but my heart aches because I know these times will be sorely missed.
I definitely try to eat up every moment I have to cuddle and caress this perfect little person.



He is 6 months this week! I can't believe how quickly it has passed and how sad it makes my heart.
I love to see him grow and develop perfectly, but my heart aches because I know these times will be sorely missed.
I definitely try to eat up every moment I have to cuddle and caress this perfect little person.

His sweet innocent heart that emmulates a flawless spirit of charity is a great example of unconditional love. If only I can try to think less, forgive more, and love freely.

Annabelle loves to play with Brooks and see his reactions. Today she got down and played with him for quite a while.

I love to see how my children interact with each other, I think it is the sweetest thing. Sometimes I catch a glimpse of something in their eyes that seems to say "I knew you before".
There is an understanding that they have and we seem to forget.
Annabelle was getting a kick out of Brooks! I was making lunch and had some spectacular entertainment. Brooks didn't seem to mind either.
This is just priceless...I have such wonderful children. I am truly blessed!


0 remarks:
Post a Comment