I am so grateful I found some hair blogs to help my imagination when it comes to Abbbi's hair. I love to do it, but my ideas seem so mundane and not quite what you'd call creative. Thanks Hair blogs!






Creating Sweet Memories Together Mark and Heidi Romer
7 remarks:
Holy cow, how do you do that by yourself, and how do you get her to sit still?? It looks awesome.
Those look amazing. I am not that good yet, but I am working on it. I found the hair blogs off of your site. Thank you for sharing them.
Mindi :)
That is sooo cute. Natalie Ricks had the name of a really good hair blog on her blog. I don't remember the name, but they had some really cute do's.
Holy Moly! I can't believe you can do that! My girls are deprived because I am completely inept at hairstyling. They love my sister, who does great hair and are always begging her to do it. I got your email and we can totally go next week for VT, but you're right, I am swamped this week and sick as well. Thanks!
Wow Heidi good work! Those look so good. Your girls must really be patient to sit there while you do their hair. You look like your doing great! Congrats on moving back.
Whoa. Those are awesome. I want you to come do my hair...
Heidi--You look like you are an amazing Mom! Your kids are seriously gorgeous, I am so happy for you guys!
Love,
Brooke (old roommate from La Jolla :))
Post a Comment