The Bar J packs in a great "genuine" cattle drive meal including tin cups and plates. After the scrumptious meal the wranglers put on a kickin' show complete with yodeling and comedy.
Paul and Patricia Romer (Mark's Dad and Step mom) and Ray and Elaine Romer (Mark's Grandma and Grandpa) came to visit for the weekend and decided to make a trip to Jackson Hole, WY. While we were there we were able to go to the Bar J Wranglers for a dinner and show. We all had a lot of laughs and enjoyed our time with each other.
Thanks for sharing your time with us. It was so great to have you here at our home.














3 remarks:
I hate when life gets too crazy! We've got to talk again. Life is getting back to normal here too- whatever "normal" is! Talk to ya soon!
Looks like fun. I know you don't know me but Mark in high school. He told me your website. Hope you don't mind if I add it to my blog. You guys have a cute family!
-Adrienne (Nelson) Jensen
That sounds like so much fun! I love that kind of stuff. Your family is adorable. I love the headband!
Mindi :)
Post a Comment