Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Favorite Season

Mr. Scarecrow is my gardens protector.

This is my favorite Autumn wreath.


This is my flower garden out front. The mums are in full bloom and I love them.

My Top 10 loves of Fall

I love the trees turning colors.

I love the crisp air in the morning and evening hours

I love the shorter days

I love a good rain storm

I love sweater days

I love opening the windows to feel the cool breeze

I love the sweet fragrance of a glowing candle

I love crock pot meals and comfort foods

I love to cuddle by the fire

I love to BAKE!




2 remarks:

Garza Family said...

I love all the reasons in the season as well...and yes you DO LOVE to BAKE! =) Go Heidi, I love you! I can't wait to see you this weekend!

Chana said...

How I miss 4 seasons. Fall is so pretty in Idaho. I'm so glad I'll be able to see it this year! I love your wreath, it's beautiful.