My good friend Tyra took us to Rigby Lake about a month ago to "practice" her photography. I love her "practicing" on my kids! I think they turned out amazing! We didn't get too many, but enough to make me extremely grateful! Check 'em out! THANKS TYRA!!!






8 remarks:
I love the pictuers and posts!! What a beautiful family!!
Your children are GORGEOUS!!! The pictures are so good. Mark told me to make a comment. I was a friend of his in high school. You have a beautiful family!!!
Love,
Sharon
Ummm... so this is your old roommate, Kelsey. Remember me? I was talking with Brooke the other day and she said that Mark has a Facebook account or something like that. So, I decided to see if you had a blog (I don't have access to facebook)... well, I found you and can I say you have the most BEAUTIFUL family I have ever seen!!! I just wanted to say hi. You all look so happy.
Adorable as always! Brooks really got some cute shots in there. I miss the family!
Totally add us! I'm going to add you to our blog too. I'm excited to be able to stay in contact with you guys.
The photos are darling. I miss you all so much. kiss the babies for me. We love you all bunches.
The Sups
Cute pictures (as always)! Thanks so much for making the effort to come see us when we were in Utah--that meant so much to us.
We love and miss you all!
I was just looking at her blog today! Your kids are gorgeous! And the pics you took are pretty amazing too.
Post a Comment