I decided to clean out the garage a couple of weeks ago and in the process, I found a bunch of mice droppings. I decided right then and there to get some cats. My friend called a couple of days later asking if we would like some kittens. Perfect timing!


These are the best kittens we've ever had! They let the girls cart them around, wrap them in blankets, and push them in the stroller.

The kitten waits by the back door and rushes in as soon as it is opened. She jets right to the master bedroom and under our bed. Annabelle loves to crawl under there to retrieve her.

The kitten waits by the back door and rushes in as soon as it is opened. She jets right to the master bedroom and under our bed. Annabelle loves to crawl under there to retrieve her.


2 remarks:
I love her hair crimped, too!
Awe...kitties!
Post a Comment