
It has been really beautiful here. We decided to go for a family walk down the road. The girls love to ride their bikes, and I guess you can say it is a walk just for Brooks and I. The girl's favorite place to ride is at the end of the road where there are beautiful horses.

Where did they go?

They love to bring treats for the horses, or just pick grass nearby to feed them.
I guess mark decided he wanted to see if it was worth having for himself. I love the way he makes me laugh! The girls got quite a kick out of seeing their daddy eat weeds.






1 remarks:
Ya my brother is a nerd, but that's why we love him so much. I love Brooks beenie, way cute! Get all the bike rides in that you can right now, soon the snow is coming...like tomorrow! blah...
Post a Comment