hey heids! I absolutely love FALL too! For all the exact reasons you listed. It made want to go drink cider in front of a fire! You are going to have to show me how to french braid. you are AMAZING! So I am in town this week and my mom is throwing me a baby shower saturday at noon. Let me know if you can come. I want to come see you so let me know a good time. love ya Jorelle
5 remarks:
He's so handsome and "sitting up". I can't believe how fast he has grown. It will be fun to get he and Enzo together this weekend.
How adorable! Baby chub is the best! Have I mentioned that I think your family is too cute?
hey heids!
I absolutely love FALL too! For all the exact reasons you listed. It made want to go drink cider in front of a fire! You are going to have to show me how to french braid. you are AMAZING! So I am in town this week and my mom is throwing me a baby shower saturday at noon. Let me know if you can come. I want to come see you so let me know a good time. love ya
Jorelle
He is precious! Such a little handsome fella!
Mindi :)
He is darling! I can't believe how much he looks like Mark! You have the cutest little family!
Post a Comment