Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Endurance Festival

A couple weeks ago My sister and her kids came down to the
Endurance Festival they had here. First the kids biked a couple
of laps and then they ran around the outside of the park.

Abbi and Annabelle were so stoked to be able to do something athletic.
Abbi said it was their turn to exercise. I love that they are
catching on to the exercise vibe. Wahooooo!

These two are really just two peas in a pod! I love that they get along so well.

Each kid received medals after finishing the race. That was definitely a highlight.

Brooks wouldn't be left out of the fun... He's such a doll!

1 remarks:

Mary said...

What a fun thing! I miss you guys! I started a new blog too...check it out at rejoicinginwomanhood.blogspot.com. It's all about celebrating being a woman:) Did I ever give you an invite to our family blog? I can't remember...