We celebrated Abbi's birthday before mark left and then went up to Idaho Falls to celebrate with family over the weekend. He wanted to see her face when she got her new bike so we gave it to her early.
On Monday, she ended up sick and stayed home from school. She didn't even want to celebrate it other than getting the rest of her presents. All the kidlets stayed in my bed and watched movies along with a lot of pampering.
Wednesday I took some cupcakes to school for a late celebration. Later that evening we went to Outer Limits with some of her friends. She had been talking about it since we moved here!


Instead of candles she wished on a dandelion... It's all the same, right? All her idea.




1 remarks:
Oh, my goodness. Your kids are so adorable & I know exactly where they get it from... YOU! Your hair looks awesome! I love it! You have such a pretty face. Take care & good luck with 2 kids in school, I decided to keep Davy another year. He'll thank me later (right?!)
Post a Comment