Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Me Time

I have been without a husband for over and week and have 3 more to endure. I was getting desperate for "me time". I thought it would be good to get the kids out and that would let me do what I've wanted to do for a while. I just want to fiddle with my camera. After just an hour (mostly uninterrupted) I was amazed with how much more I was familiar with my camera in manual mode. I borrowed my dad's light meter to get the hang of things, but by the end I didn't need it anymore. I am so stoked! I love taking pictures!!!







7 remarks:

Robyn said...

too cute Heidi!

I'm looking forward to "Me time" too. What is that again? Oh yeah, when my kids are in bed at 7- one of my favorite times of the day! : )

Tyra said...

great pix Heidi!

jmholloway said...

And what beautiful models you have!!!! You do take some gorgeous pictures.

Mindi :)

Jessica said...

Those are awesome!

Mary said...

Those are beautiful, Heidi!

Tasha said...

Hey Heidi!! Thanks so much for your kind words about my photography! I am loving it. I use photoshop and have learned so much just by trial and error. Angie helped a lot and of course has some great equipment:) So I'm not quite to where I want to be but I'm enjoying the ride!!!! Those pictures you took look great. You're already on your way! Don't let anyone discourage you!!!!!

{ Lana Cox } said...

Great pictures, and your kids are adorable!