Thursday, May 13, 2010

Annabelle's Graduation

Annabelle and I made some cookies to take to her preschool graduation. I love having one-on-one time to just enjoy each other. She loved cracking the eggs and turning the mixer on full speed to see the flour mixture puff everywhere. (what kid doesn't?)

Thanks for the great time Annabelle! You're a sweet girl.

(my hair is growing fairly fast considering it was smooth as a ... at Christmas ;)

At the graduation Annabelle recited Baa Baa Black Sheep in somewhat of a song and it was so adorable! Miss Melodie made these cute books of their years worth of work including pictures and presented it to each student. I love seeing her work in such a cute fashion.


Annabelle had a great year in preschool and can't wait to start her all day kindergarten! Two kids in school... YIKES!

1 remarks:

{ Lana Cox } said...

How long have you had your hair cut short like that. It is so cute and spunky. You've always had the cutest hairstyles!