Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Started a photography blog... Sneek peek

While I was in UT I had the chance to snap a few pics of my sister and her cute family. I made a link to capture photography on the sidebar, or you can just go to http://anniebee33.blogspot.com/ and check it out. It's something fun for me. A hobby I guess...









Thanks for a fun time Katie...

5 remarks:

Mary said...

Those are awesome pics, Heidi! Way to go!

The Jensens said...

You are so good! I want to be next when you are in Utah again.

{ Lana Cox } said...

Heidi, I just checked out your photography blog, and you are awesome! It's to bad we don't live closer, sounds like we have a lot in common these days, hehe

Anonymous said...

What IS your photography blog? Please tell!

Mark and Heidi Romer said...

The link is on the sidebar to the right called CAPTURE PHOTOGRAPHY. Or you can view it by going to anniebee33.blogspot.com