Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Swim Lessons

Last year we experienced beautiful weather here including some record temps of over 100 for a few days. This year, on the other hand, has been much cooler and rainier than normal. I guess we get to experience the extremes of WA. Needless to say, the kids FREEZE while doing their lessons. The pool is heated but when it is 65* outside and only 70* in the water... it is COLD!

I'm glad they're kids 'cuz they love it!

Brooks was even able to get in this year. Hallelujah! No more chasing him around anymore. He is doing really well too. I've been totally surprised at how quick he catches on. He's adorable!

1 remarks:

Mary said...

Yay for swim lessons! I'm going to put Bobby in them this year. Happy Birthday, Annabelle! Sounds like a fun day:) I love your pictures of Ava...you are getting really good at your photography!