Monday, June 21, 2010

My Baby... Growing Up!!!

Abbi's front tooth has been loose for a while now. The other day she fell and knocked the other one more loose than the first. This picture is at the park. She kept sticking her tongue between them and it was gross.


This girl is drama! I swear I was blessed with her because of my intense tom-boy attitude up 'till highschool. She is everything girl. Anywho, I mention that because it took me 20 minutes just to talk her into me trying to pull it and another hour for it to actually come out. She was hilariously frustrating. She'd muster the courage but the moment I'd stick my hand close she'd start crying and say "but I'm just not strong enough" or "I'm scared".

DRAMA.... DRAMA... DRAMA

The moment the first one was out she was all smiles. That was enough drama for one night... She waited until the next day to pull out the second. She considered it a Father's Day gift for Dad.


Second grade... Missing Front teeth...
GROWING WAY TOO FAST!

1 remarks:

Mary said...

Wow! That's crazy:)
I love all of your pictures, Heidi! You really are becoming quite the talent! Maybe I could hire you to take our family pics when you get back. Miss you!