It has been an eventful couple of weeks. Most recently we've been sick with the flu/cold somethin'. We're mostly over it now, but man it put us up for a while. These are just a few things we've been up to lately.
I found the table runner material I bought before the summer, and really wanted it done for the fall. I love it, and I'm not a sewer, but I think it turned out rather well. (I ended up making it reversable, more so than otherwise planned) If you sew or know anything about it...you are not allowed close! ; )

Little Man found some of the Girl's sun glasses, and I couldn't help but snap a few pics on a kick-back Sunday.

Little Guy was wrestless so my hubby busted out his guitar and held Little Guy's hand while he played. Little Guy thought it was the greatest thing ever. He was trying to figure things out, and it was really cute.


1 remarks:
Love the talent. You all are great!
Post a Comment