The girls loved the animals! They loved being able to see and pet all the animals. They even liked playing in the
"corn box". It was just a fun time to go, and the weather was perfect!
In the petting zoo the kids were doing great with the pesky goats. We had fun and were about to leave when I picked up Brooks. He had something on his mouth and was gagging a little.
IT WAS POOP!!!! I couldn't believe it, yet at the same time couldn't believe I would put it past him. He is so boy, and into everything. After gagging myself and cleaning him up Mark and I laughed the rest of the fair glad we didn't have that aftertaste. Kids...never a dull moment.


2 remarks:
Ha ha Brooks! That is so funny. We were bummed we didn't make it up there this year... we almost planned an RV trip there but it didn't work out. Sounds fun like always!
He probally thought it was going to be a chocolate treat. Poor baby.
Post a Comment