Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Pre-School Blessing

Annabelle's First Day of Pre-School
I have been agonizing over Annabelle's pre-school ever since we went to meet her teacher. I had enrolled her in a pre-school over the summer, but just went to see the place and meet her teacher. She was nice enough, but I didn't feel right about it for my Annabelle. I started calling around and no one had openings. Each pre-school I called would give me another name and number to call. I followed this chain through 6 people and finally didn't reach the last person, but left a message. On Tuesday following Memorial Day, I called around more, but finally resolved to teach her myself. I was getting excited, and looked online to find more information. About an hour after deciding to teach her myself, I received a phone call from the last person with whom I left a message. She in turn gave me a referral, and I decided to give it a try. I called and this sweet teacher said she just had someone drop from her class that morning. The pre-school is just around the corner, is cheaper, and the teacher is perfect for Annabelle. I could barely contain my emotions when she explained things. It was a DIRECT answer to my prayers.

2 remarks:

Stephers said...

I felt the same way this year with Austin! Nothing felt right until I found the preschool he is now in... and it just fit and felt perfect. Keep up the good work!

Mary said...

I'm sure it was a direct answer to your prayers. It never ceases to amaze me how Heavenly Father cares about EVERY little thing in our lives. So grateful!