We purchased a trampoline this weekend to try and entice all the kids around into our back yard. I just don't trust my kids, nor any others here to be out front playing when there are teen drivers close. I am a particular mother also, and would rather be the one looking after the neighborhood instead of the neighborhood looking after my kids.
The kids were so excited to have a trampoline. We all had a lot of fun just putting it together.

Annabelle was hilarious! We didn't get to finish putting up the net enclosure on Saturday. On Sunday morning, Mark and I were still lying in bed when we heard a cry from outside. Annabelle was lying on the ground between the tramp and the fence. She had fallen off and hit the fence. She is the most predictably clumsy girl, it makes us all laugh. (she gets it from me) Thankfully she is a great sport with it and can usually laugh it off.
So far, the kids have loved it! The neighbor kids are really good, and sweet too. It is good to have them around.






1 remarks:
I'm jealous! We need a trampoline too!
Post a Comment