Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A month come and gone...

I love taking pictures!!! I would love to be obsessed with it, but my camera is from another era. At least I still try though! Thank heaven for photoshop elements, and beautiful kids. Fall is something to behold here in Idaho. It takes my breath away! I am really trying to control the coveting of a nice camera to capture these remarkable scenes.


I took a trip to Houston, TX the first weekend of the month. My wonderful friend Robyn flew me down for a fun weekend away. I thoroughly enjoyed myself! We were able to go to the Fire Fest, a Pumpkin Patch, and it stormed a bunch. I love the TX thunderstorms!!! You might get a kick out of the guy in this picture. I think it is so Texas... Cowboy hat, shorts, boots, and beer. Thanks for the fun trip Robyn. Sorry for being a dork and forgetting to take a picture of us together. I'd love to have one of those. : }

October has flown by! We started out the month by going fishing. We went up to Ashton and enjoyed a beautiful fall day on the river. Annabelle has gotten a kick out of rolly-pollies lately. No matter where she is, she finds one. Brooks was loving the worms from fishing, and Mark was definitely feelin' like a man with his get-up.

6 remarks:

Mary said...

How fun is that? I think your pictures look beautiful! How cute! I miss you a ton! When are you coming back up here?!

Downtown Browns said...

The pictures of your kids are adorable. Great job! We miss you!!!!

Garza Family said...

So fun Heidi. You take great pictures. A friend of mine takes amazing pictures so I asked her what kind of camera and she said it's a cheap one...

Canon Power Shot A570 IS

Garza Family said...

Oh and we will totally have to take pictures of Enzo when I come visit, deal? Cousin pictures would be darlin'.

Robyn said...

too cute Heidi! I can't believe how big your kiddos are getting! Brooks is a little man! Wow! I should have asked Avery to take a picture of us- she could have done it! You missed the MAJOR storm last night- POURING, lightening & thunder for 2 hours straight! Crazy! We need to get our tribes together somehow.

Tyra said...

Oh my! I can not believe how big Brooks is getting! Heidi, your pix are great!