Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

We carved our pumpkins the Monday before Halloween this year. We usually use patterns for the faces, but this year I gave them a pen and told them to be creative. They loved doing their own pumpkins! It is a little weird having them old enough to at least get the guts out of the middle. I love their independence! (most of the time:)



This year we had a few days to dress up in costume. We received a bunch of dress-up dresses that the girls loved to utilize. Every dress-up day was with a different costume. I couldn't get enough of Brooks. I thought he was the cutest thing in the world!!! He loved dressing up. I thought it would be a fight for him to keep his costume on, but he asked for it every day. The girls loved putting on real makeup. Their eyelashes seemed to grow with the mascara, it totally made me jealous.

Cinderella, Mickey Mouse, and Sleeping Beauty

I am so grateful to be a mom.

I'm so lucky.

1 remarks:

Marianne said...

I love the costumes. You family is so cute :)