I have had so much fun finding different tutorials online. There are a lot of amazing talents out there. I feel like I was born yesterday when it comes to photography, and editing with photoshop. Where there is birth ...growth will come.
We woke up to a few inches of snow this morning and the kids were begging to go out and play. I made them wait until 9, but they thought it was torture! I went out to snap a few pics and about froze my toes. Being with my kids is so sweet. It's amazing how oblivious to the cold they are when it means 10 more minutes of playing.
We woke up to a few inches of snow this morning and the kids were begging to go out and play. I made them wait until 9, but they thought it was torture! I went out to snap a few pics and about froze my toes. Being with my kids is so sweet. It's amazing how oblivious to the cold they are when it means 10 more minutes of playing.
I love that my kids are willing to pose, even if it is a fleeting moment.
Mark is one man who knows how to be a dad. He is such a wonderful mentor, and lovable person who is not afraid to get down and play with the kids for hours a day. Thanks for the great EXAMPLE babe!
If you're wondering why there are no pictures of Annabelle... well... her activity level makes a hummingbird look slow. I'm working on action shots, and that is where she will specialize. Don't worry, lots more to come! Oops! I found one, isn't she adorable! She loved pulling Brooks around in the sled, and he thought it was the greatest thing!




4 remarks:
Isn't it so fun to play around?? I have loved having a SLR camera. One thing I like to do is have the light hit the person in such a way that it gives a glint in their eye. I also like to get really close, and it looks like you do too! You got some great shots.
Great Job!!!!
I LOVE all your pictures, Heidi! I think you are doing amazing! we miss you guys...come up for a slumber party!
I need help with my photoshop which one helped you? Oh and I don't know if I ever told you that I love the book that you recommend The love and logic birth to six? Anyways thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment