We were able to go to Disneyland for the week of Thanksgiving. I'm not sure who had more fun... Mark and I...or the kids. It was so exciting to see our kids love something so much and get excited over everything.
Disneyland was decorated for Christmas and it was so beautiful! I loved having my new camera for the trip!!! 

Brooks is one of my favorite models for photographs. I love capturing children, their intrigue, innocence, love, and purity. Nothing compares.

The girls decided to get their faces painted. They love getting to dress up in any way. I love it! I was so intrigued by how easy the artists made it look. They did a beautiful job.

This is a picture of Mark with the girls coming off Thunder Mountain Railroad. The girls loved all the roller coasters they were tall enough to go on... The Matterhorn, Space Mountain, Thunder Mountain Railroad, and Pirates of the Caribbean. This picture pretty much sums up the girls on the rides... Abbi loved every minute and didn't ride anything without her arms in the air. Annabelle on the other hand liked the rides, but was very much comfortable having her face in our armpits and nails in our arms. She made the height requirements like Abbi (she is tall for a 4 year old). I'm so glad they had so much fun. I thought a funny thing for them was that they didn't meet any princesses. They didn't want to stop riding to meet them. They just wanted to go from one ride to the other. Thanks family for the WONDERFUL family vacation.


2 remarks:
How fun! I can't wait to take my kids to Disneyland. I've never been, so I'm sure I'll enjoy it just as much as they will! I think I'll wait until I have a daughter (fingers crossed) so we can do princess things... I'm NOT a roller coaster rider!
Hey again! I was checking one of my favorite blogs and thought you should check it out. It's a post about doing some AMAZING tricks with your spiffy camera!
Here's the link: http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/photography-tutorials/must-get-christmas-pictures-before-the-tree-comes-down.html
Post a Comment