
This Christmas season has been one of emotion and spiritual searching. My eyes have been opened to the real meaning of life and of course the Christmas holiday. It is scary how quickly life can turn. None of us knows when our time in this life will conclude. I pray every day that I will cherish every moment I am blessed to have with my family. I hope I never pass an opportunity to express my love and gratitude to my family and friends.
I have a challenge to whomever may read this. The next opportunity you have to express love to someone you care about, don't hesitate. Let them know how much you care about them.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I hope the light of Christ will stand as a lighthouse in each of our lives. Make Him the cornerstone of our homes. Let Him be the first one we seek every morning. Best wishes to all.



1 remarks:
I'll do it! I hope you guys can get up here for a slumber party soon!;)
Post a Comment