My Dad was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia on December 11th and was admitted the same day to begin Chemotherapy. It has been a busy time for me, and I have plenty of pictures but not enough time to post. My blogging might be on the "back burner" for now. Many of my family members decided to shave our heads in support of my father. It was a very personal decision for me, and one that I will always cherish. He has been a terrific strength and has stayed positive through this very tough trial. I love you Dad!
12 years ago


7 remarks:
WOW! What a beautiful way to show your love and support! You truly are a beautiful person!
I am totally amazed at you! Way to be...I think it's awesome that you would do that! You are beautiful!
All the best to your dad and your family... I hope everything goes well!
Heidi, you are amazing! Probably because you have 2 amazing parents. Best wishes to your family!
I love you Heidi! I am so proud you went through with it!! You look beautiful! You are the best! I just texted you but I'm sure you're busy! Tons of love coming from TX straight to you and your family! We love you tons!
So sorry to hear about your dad. Hope everything goes well with chemo.
I love you Heidi. You are beautiful and my prayers are with your father and entire family. f
Post a Comment