This was a great time to see the Salmon as they make their journey. There were some monsters in that water, and all I wanted was a fishing pole!


This post is a catch-up one from a week ago. We took the kids to the Chittenden Locks between Puget Sound and Lake Union. It is here that the boats get raised or lowered to match the level of either the Pudget sound, or Lake Union.

It was great getting to go out with Brando and have some fun. He is great at wearing them out, and is just fun to have around. Thanks Brando for the fun we had this summer!





2 remarks:
The half? Are you crazy? Sorry but I didn't even think about that for 1 second! You know..since my race I haven't ran once! And the bad thing is...I have zero desire to run anymore! My sister in law is actually doing the 5K at Mesa though. She even tried to talk me into that! But I had to let her down too. But lunch is definatly something I could do! So are you back in the area? Why all the moving around?
You two are such fun parents! And your kids are just so darn cute!
Post a Comment