I looked out the window and saw Brooks playing in the water.
I noticed the water would fluctuate and go on right when he bent down to drink it.
And then I saw the BIGGER picture...
The other kids were kinking the hose and then releasing it when he came around. I almost died laughing. Things these kids come up with. I couldn't believe they were all in on it. Picking on the runt. Brooks wasn't complaining, and the other kids were loving his reactions. Kids are so innocent...or are they?


3 remarks:
I think they know exacting what they are doing. We just think they are innocent. They have us all fooled!:)
So cute though! I think I would die laughing too.
So when are you heading this way. Hopefully not this weekend because I won't be here. I know you have to see me one of these days though cause I still have your elliptical. I hope all is well with the new area though!:)
Innocent in an evil little way! That is really funny!
No, I don't really care to do the facebook thing. This is enough for me I guess. My family is doing good. My dad is free of all the cancer and in good standings. My parents had kind of a rough 2 years both of them haveing multiple surgeries and crap. But they are both doing very well. And we are actually expecting! :) I'm 14 weeks!
Post a Comment