I wanted to thank you for your prayers and concern for Brooks. We got him home from the hospital today. Although they could not diagnose his sickness they said it was between Bronchitis, Pneumonia, and Croup. X-rays and the stethoscope indicated Pneumonia but luckily it didn't progress and last for days. His heart rate was over 200 for 12 hours and his temperature got to 105 but everything slowly got better after that. He's now playing and smiling which is nice.
I felt prompted to ask for your prayers and I'm glad I did. I'm a do-it-yourself-er when it comes to these things but was amazed at the positive changes in Brooks and we even had a little miracle with one of the nurses at a critical moment. I have no doubt that pulling together as a family helped and your sincere prayers and concern were heard. Sometimes when I'm humbled with trials I get tired of not listening to those little promptings that turn trials into building blocks. I'm thankful I listened this time. Thanks again!



8 remarks:
I had no idea he was sick! I am so glad he is doing better......man do we know how scary an undiagnosed sickness can be! You are a wonderful mother and spiritual strength! Let me know if you need anything!
Poor baby! I'm glad that Brooks is doing better. You have such an adorable little family!!!
We have been so worried. What a blessing to have him home and feeling better. Please let me know what I can do to help!
God sends us Angels. That nurse sounds like an Angel to me.
I'm so sorry to hear that you baby was so very sick, but I am glad to have read in your blog that everything is alright.
I wanted to contact you about the facebook page entitled Rigby High German Exchange. You are one of the students I have been looking for to add to the participants. There are 60 now, and we are hoping to get enough responses to make it fun for former Rigby alum who want to share photos and memories.
I hope you will do the "facebook" thing and join in the fun. It is interesting to see the positive things that both blogs and facebook seem to be doing in helping friends and families connect. Let me know if you are interested: jonward@cableone.net
I'm so glad he's ok! We were so worried.
p.s. Your blog is so cute!
Hey Heidi!! . . . Thanks for your comment. You are such a sweetie. Hope everything is going better now w/ your lil one n everything. That's scary. Your kids are adorable! Wow, it's been forever since I've seen you. Hope all is well, & I'm glad we can stay in touch.
I'm so glad all is well and he is Happy and Healthy, that picture just brings a tear to my eye.
Post a Comment