I can't stand the thought of packing everything I own into boxes and storing them for years, but oh well. Mark has decided to continue his education in Pharmacy. There have been a lot of things helping us to come to this decision, and now that it is something to work for it helps to make everything worth it. We hope to sell our home soon...along with half the nation, and move to Seattle for the summer, then back to Pocatello where Mark will hopefully be accepted into their Pharmacy program. I have really started to look forward to the down-size. Less room, less to clean and more time with my kids. I know I will enjoy a more simple life for a while...bring it on. These two boxes were the first of many to come. Happy Packing!
12 years ago



4 remarks:
Oh, you have my pity! Moving is horrible!!! Out of (very poor) curiosity, how much are you asking for your house? I'm dreaming of painting!
Good luck in your new adventures!
Good luck with the move. I can totally see Mark as a pharmacist! It's a good thing kids think this sort of thing is an adventure!
Ugh, I don't like packing either...or moving. I wish I could be there to help though because you're worth it.
Yo Mark,
I can totally see you as a pharmacist! Great profession! Good luck to you, if there is anything I can do to help you along, let me know!! If you don't mind living in a simi-remote location with a great job, look into the IHS!!
Kyle
Post a Comment