Spencer, I thougt you'd like to know that Mark is keeping up on his mad guitar skills, along with teaching our little wild one how to strum along.
12 years ago
Spencer, I thougt you'd like to know that Mark is keeping up on his mad guitar skills, along with teaching our little wild one how to strum along.
Creating Sweet Memories Together Mark and Heidi Romer
2 remarks:
Thanks Heidi! A post just for me, I feel so special! We had such a great time with you here to help with the new baby. The kids miss the treats! Emmy still knows you as "Heidi Roumr". Thanks for coming back to TX! We miss you tons!
Mark, trust me...find a way to put your song on the market.$$$ I somehow know these kind of things. Heidi, Mark, and rest of family, I hope Texas will always call you home and one day it will bring you back. You are always welcome here, hopefully next time we will have roomier accomadations. Heid, Robyn misses you tons, and can't wait to have another sleepover, love Spencer.
Post a Comment