12 years ago
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Happy Birthday Me
For my birthday I got a stomach bug along with the rest of our family. We had to postpone the celebration, so we didn't have to enjoy cake twice. I had a great late celebration. My favorite gift was the movie Fireproof. I love the movie and can't keep it in my posession. I have to share it with anyone willing to watch it. Thanks to those willing to make a great inspirational family movie!
Creating Sweet Memories Together Mark and Heidi Romer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 remarks:
Hey, Happy birthday....too bad you guys were sick, that's no fun. I hope you had a good Christmas! It's nice to finally get an update on your page. Looks like things are going well for you! Your kiddies are getting so big and always so cute!
Happy happy birthday, Heidi dear! Hopefully you will not be sick all year! If I had a wish then it would be--a nice calm tummy for you and me!
Okay, so that was lame, but it was off the cuff. Happy B-Day!
We just watched that movie. Great movie... are you going to do the love dare?
Post a Comment