Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Valentines!

Abbi was great with letting me do her hair. Usually she wants to do it herself because it always takes too long when I do it, but on Valentines I told her I'd make a heart with her hair and she let me. Yipee! I love doing my girl's hair.
Mark is so sweet! He always gets the girls flowers on Valentines Day and it makes them feel so special.
As soon as the girls read their cards they jetted to their room to change into dresses. They love playing princesses getting married! Every chance they get, they take the fitted sheets from the closet to play with as their veil.

5 remarks:

Eddins Family said...

Moving again huh? That's hard. I wish you guys the best. My sister-in laws future hubby is in the program at ISU and really likes it. Good Luck with everything! Your kids are the cuttest. They all look just like you. Good job on the hair!

Unknown said...

Dress up is so much fun.Brings back childhood memories seeing the girls at play.

Downtown Browns said...

Abbi's hair is so cute!
What part of washington are you thinking about? In Seattle or another place around Seattle? I'm still sad that you are moving!

Garza Family said...

ADORABLE! I'm glad Mark does that for them as well, such a sweet thing and wonderful memories.

Mary said...

Oh my word! That is the cutest thing in the entire world... what a sweet daddy he is. I love that they play wedding- too cute!