


The Girls loved having others to play with! Abbi is so funny with her organization. She loved to go along the shore and collect all the sea weed and put it into a pile. When the surf carried it out to sea she wasn't so happy, but we turned it into a fun game. It really helped to keep the kids occupied. The girls were utterly exhausted by the end and fell asleep the minute we started the car.
12 years ago


4 remarks:
I'm so jealous your at the beach and surfing! You live the life! So what would you say if I wanted to come down and see you in Cali? I know your coming up here but I think I need a break and I have a free airline ticket. What do ya say? I really want to go see Wicked. Wanna go?
Hey Heidi it's Shannon Poston, I was blog hopping and came across your blog. ...super cute family!! How's life in Cali? Hope all is well.
Aaagh, there's nothing better than sleeping children! It looks like you guys are having so much fun... we're jealous! It's too cold here!
That's IT...you guys are having WAY TOO MUCH FUN out there. I'm jealous!
Post a Comment