

There is nothing sweeter than having a new baby to love and cherish. I love having a cuddle bug with me wherever I go. Brooks has such a calm and peaceful spirit; it has definately been an easy adjustment. I love you little guy!
12 years ago


There is nothing sweeter than having a new baby to love and cherish. I love having a cuddle bug with me wherever I go. Brooks has such a calm and peaceful spirit; it has definately been an easy adjustment. I love you little guy!
Creating Sweet Memories Together Mark and Heidi Romer
6 remarks:
Heidi, I don't know if you remember me, but I found your blog and think you and your family are ADORABLE!!!!!
Heidi, hey cute blog!! congrats on your baby. I think the last time I saw you you hadn't had him yet. SO CUTE!! :)
Hey Heids,
Brooks is so big! and so dang cute. I'm so jealous! Six flags! hope your having fun. we miss ya.
Hey Heidi! I ran across your blog. Your family is just adorable. You look so cute too. I have a blog too but it is set to private. If you want to check it out email me at nstucki@gmail.com and I will add you. By the way this is Nicole (Nield) Stucki.
Don't you just love the Moby Wrap????!!!??? So comfy. Miss you guys.
So sweet! He's so handsome. I like his beanie, it looks familiar. =)
Post a Comment