12 years ago
Monday, June 30, 2008
Family Night At The Baseball Game
Mark has a friend from High School that is playing major league baseball and he was in town last week playing the San Francisco Giants. Mark told him we were in town and he gave us 4 great tickets to go and see him play!! The kids just absolutely loved it and of course Mark was in heaven. We love to get out and do things like this as a family. The kids were great and we even got on the big screen as a fam.
Creating Sweet Memories Together Mark and Heidi Romer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 remarks:
Happy Birthday Annabelle!!!! Remember Parker and Annabelle share a bday? You guys are a lot like us! And I totally do not think you are a weirdy for feeling happy for us when we finally get to be together as a family, I do the same for you guys! I was so happy to see that you are with Mark this summer instead of at home ALONE. I, too, am excited to hang out more when we get back to life in Idaho :) Have a great day!
Oh! It sounds like you are having so much fun. We miss you here. Don't forget about us in Idaho...... ;)
You have a wonderful family
I want that food... LOVE a ball game and all that comes with it! Miss you all so much!
Heids, I am glad you called I am going to call you as soon as I get done writting this but I wanted to see what you've been up to! talk to you soon! oh but one more thing, you are tagged to do a post on the RHS Blog! send it to 2001rhs@gmail.com!
Post a Comment