Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Saturday Chores...a first

I decided to have the kids help me with some chores on Saturday, and they were surprisingly very excited to lend a hand. We accomplished so much I think it will become tradition! I can't believe how much they have grown up! It seems like yesterday that I was going crazy trying to care for everyone. They are all so independent now. I love it!!! I miss my babies being babies, but they just keep getting cuter. How can I complain!?!?


We started with unloading the dishwasher. I got out the step stool for the girls and turned around to see Brooks on the counter. The girls were busy handing him the cups to put away. What a team!



Abbi was excited to change the laundry. She even carried the laundry basket back to my room to fold. How can she be that grown up? A full laundry basket!!!

Annabelle loved vacuuming! They each took turns, and did super! Thanks for the help team!

1 remarks:

Mary said...

I love it! Put those cuties to work:) miss you guys!